Allegheny Backpacking Adventure April 14-16 ($200)
- Take an overnight backpacking trip at an introductory level. Campers will hike around 7 miles total and campout near a stream where they will learn to purify water and hang a bear bag! This is the perfect trip for campers to explore and see how the adventure trips program runs if they are thinking about doing a summer trip.
SUP & Chill (August 25-27)
- Come back to camp with new friends that you met during the summer! Saturday will be spent stand- up – paddleboarding at Presque Isle State Park in Erie and watching a sunset on the beach. Down time will be filled with traditional camp activities and an option for campers to hit our new mountain bike trails.
Ohiopyle Rafting September 15-17 ($200)
- Take a splash down the Youghiogheny River near Ohiopyle, Pennsylvania. Enjoy rafting class III rapids with friends you made from summer camp or experience how a trip at Fitch operates. Campers will spend both nights at a campground. The trip will end with a day hike in the area on Sunday. (ages 12-16)
Red River Gorge Climbing, September 22-24 ($500.00)
- Head down under to Kentucky and rock climb on sandstone cliffs. Professional rock climbers say the Red River Gorge is one of the true best sites the Eastern United States has to offer. Campers will be lodging in a cabin both nights. Kayaking in a cave will be the ending on Sunday morning before heading back to Youngstown! (ages 10-16)
Vermont Ski Trip, December 29- January 1, 2023-24 ($850.00)
* Must know how to ski. Beginner skiers please wait until the January Ski Trip.“Ring in the New Year on the ski slopes. Enjoy Skiing back-to-back days while staying in a warm cabin. Trip leaves on a Friday and returns on Monday, New Years Day.”