Camp Fitch needs you this year, more than ever Polar Bear Plunge 2021 registration is open!
Whether you plunge in the ocean, your local lake or pool, do the Ice Bucket Challenge, or plunge in Lake Erie at Camp Fitch the weekend of April 24, you can truly Polar Bear Anywhere!
It is time to register for Polar Bear, as the polar bear committee is working hard to plan a safe and fun polar bear plunge this year with three “invigorating” options that will empower YOU to impact the life of a child, forever:
- In Person Plunge: at Camp Fitch the weekend of April 24th
- Remote Plunge*: A pool or ocean? A slip and slide? A bucket of ice? An Alaskan glacier? 2021 is all about creativity!
- Fireside Fundraiser: Hate the cold and a land lover? No problem, register to raise money from the comforts of your cozy den.
*There will be prizes for the most creative plunges and videos.
Here’s where we need your help!
- Register to be a Polar Bear Plunger or a Fireside Fundraiser
- Invite your friends to join your team and start fundraising.
- Stay tuned for more details in the upcoming weeks about plunging at camp, as well as remote plunging around the United States and the World–Camp Fitch Polar Bears are everywhere!
2020 was the year of pivots for Camp Fitch!
- Summer Family Camping served over 400 families
- Fall Family Camping served another 200 families
- Mobile STEM Lab served children with medical disabilities in community green spaces
- Campus Connection served dozens of children of working class families struggling with hybrid school schedules
With the coming of spring we already have over 1,400 campers signed up for summer camp. In April and May we have schools scheduled for outdoor education–both remote and at Camp Fitch. Fitch 4 All: all of these programs are providing scholarships to deserving children because of you!
2020 Polar Bear Funds got deserving children to Camp Fitch all 12 months of the year because of supporters like YOU. In 2021, Fitch 4 All has never been more important as we bring the joy of Camp Fitch back to thousands of children.
Register yourself and your team today and be the difference in their lives, forever!
Camp Fitch Forever!
The Polar Bear Committee